Friday, October 12, 2012

Phantom Stallion, Mandie and 39 clues :)

Hello! I haven't done this in a while. Sorry about that! Well, I have read a few books since last time. Currently I am reading an awesome series by Lois Gladys Leppard. It's called Mandie. There are 40 books in the series. I get that they are for a younger age group (around 10 or so), but I find them very entertaining! There are 3 movies based on them and I absolutely LOVE them :) I have also been reading the Phantom Stallion series by Terri Farley. I have already read the whole series, but I love them so much that I am reading them again ;) There are 24 books in that series... OH, and I read the latest 39 Clues book! It was AWESOME!! It leaves you hanging and wanting the next book as soon as possible! Well, I think that's all for now. I will put the wikipedia links at the bottom in case you want to check out these AWESOME series! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/39_clues
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_Stallion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandie_and_the_Secret_Tunnel


“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.”
― Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment